- Altogether 15 participants including 3 key note speakers from the SAARC nations other than Nepal will receive:
- Full financial support (round economic airfare from the nearest international airport),
- Local cost (Food, Accommodation and Transportation),
- Registration fee from the organizing committee.
- To apply for grant along with the abstract participants should submit their CV, motivation letter and a copy of passport at firstname.lastname@example.org before 30thApril, 2019.
- All the required documents must be in PDF format.
- Fully funded participants will be notified on 5th May, 2019.
- Organizer will provide round trip travel fare (most economic one) and daily allowances according to the rules and regulations of Tribhuvan University/ State Government for selected national participants residing outside Kathmandu valley.